Skip to main content
COVID-19 Considerations (Updated May 10, 2022):
- UPEI's mandatory mask requirement at the University remains in effect until the end of the first summer session (June 21). Masks are mandatory in all indoor spaces on campus. However, people may remove their mask if they are seated and a minimum of six feet/two metres from others.
Rules that apply to all rooms:
- Rooms are available to UPEI students and are reserved online, for 30 minutes to 3-hour time slots.
- Maximum of one (1) reservation per day, and up to three (3) reservations in advance.
- Students can create a reservation up to two (2) weeks in advance.
- Ensure you put garbage in the waste cans provided.
- Exit the room when your reservation is over.
- These rooms are not soundproofed so please close the door and ensure noise levels are considerate.
Group and individual rooms
- Due to current restrictions, group study rooms are limited to 1-2 students. Occupancy information is posted on room's door.
- Individual rooms are limited to 1 student.
- Study rooms are not locked, so do not leave any personal items unattended.
- These rooms have been designated for UPEI students taking an online course and need a space equipped with a computer to synchronously participate in their online course.
- Online rooms are limited to 1 student.
- Online rooms are locked and you need to check out your room key at the Service Desk and return it there when your booking is over.
- Online rooms include a network connected iMac computer that includes a webcam and mic built in. Bring your own headphones to plug into the iMac. It can accommodate a standard headphone jack or USB headphones.