Skip to main content
Rules that apply to all rooms:
- Rooms are available to UPEI students and are reserved online, for 30 minutes to 3-hour time slots.
- Maximum of one (1) reservation per day, and up to three (3) reservations in advance.
- Students can create a reservation up to two (2) weeks in advance.
- Ensure you put garbage in the waste cans provided.
- Exit the room when your reservation is over.
- These rooms are not soundproofed so please close the door and ensure noise levels are considerate.
- Do not cover room windows.
Group and individual rooms
- Group study rooms capacity varies - see the room descriptions for more information.
- Individual rooms are limited to 1 student.
- Study rooms are not locked, so do not leave any personal items unattended.
- These rooms have been designated for UPEI students taking an online course and need a space equipped with a computer to synchronously participate in their online course.
- Online rooms are limited to 1 student.
- Online rooms are locked and you need to check out your room key at the Service Desk and return it there when your booking is over.
- Online rooms include a network-connected iMac computer that includes a webcam and mic built in. Bring your own headphones to plug into the iMac. It can accommodate a standard headphone jack or USB headphones.